Friday, July 25, 2008

All In a Day's Work

Sreeja (eating maggi): This stuff tastes like my dentist.

Aditi: Ok… so you know what your dentist tastes like. Interesting.

Sreeja: NO… I mean, it tastes like the stuff he puts in my mouth.

Rest of us: *snickers*

Sreeja: Oof…you know… antisceptic.

Me: So he takes precautions! Good for him.

Sreeja: And metal wires and plates.

Sahana: Ooh…kinky!

Sreeja: Actually, I’ve spent a lot of time with my dentist since class..er…8.

Me: Wow Sreeja, you sure started early.

Sreeja (casts scandalized look at Aditi): You heard that?

Aditi: I agree with Anushka.

Me: ‘Course you would. And you know what else? Sreeja wants to open a bakery, right?

Aditi: Yeahh….it’s so that she gets more cavities and has to visit her DENTIST more often :D

Me: YES.

Everybody else (chorus): YES.

Sreeja (by now has decided to play along): You know what my dentist says to me when I’m in his office? ‘Open, bite. Open, bite.’

Rest of us: *laughs violently*

Aditi: *Looks smug and satisfied.*

10 beep/s:

Reeti said...

:D

nice nice :)

Sreeja said...

haha! and i could play along for hours if you let me!

Prince of Mirkwood said...

Does a dentist even need to study medical?

radhika said...

this is brilliant .... why am i absent the days u'll have such conversations!

VelocityGirl (tm) said...

Bwahahahaha.
Bwahahahaha.

It's odd how I'm so silent in this transcript. I surprise myself. :D

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

hahaha, i'm revisiting my dental experiences now.

darn, the things dentists say.

kd said...

my god sreeja.just use colgate and be happy.

Death On Two Legs said...

Sahana, you're right! You're never so muted.

Sreeja said...

someday we have Kinky Dentist Conversation: Part II, yes?

VelocityGirl (tm) said...

Sreeja, DEARGODIHOPENOT.
Get a life, dood.