Tuesday, August 26, 2008

There Are Times When....

Girls are too bitchy.
Guys are too pompous.
Education feels com-puh-LEETL-LY overrated.
Life displays a pathetic sense of timing.

Well, in spite of all that I'm going to be happy.
Fuck you exams. Fuck you all those who don't let me be who I am.
I'm going to be happy.

6 beep/s:

VelocityGirl (tm) said...

Yes.
FUCKYOUEXAMS.
And especially,
FUCK-YOU-PREPONED-MATHEXAM!!!

cry freedom said...

anushka...
what to say mate. it's as if i've been picked up from my own life and put in somebody else's - where you feel tensed and nervous.
fuckyoumacbethtest.

Prince of Mirkwood said...

ah yes...the classic "fuck you exams!"
sometimes i feel we've fucked exams more than they've screwed us...
as long as no-one gets pregnant...

azuria said...

right now i'm in "damn all tests that are held in patna" mode...so forgive me if i don't sympathise ;))

cry freedom said...

anushka, even with the blood-sucking history exam, i have too much time on me. was just going through any other comments his majesty prince of mirkwood might've left, and there!

so this is @prince of mirkwood: you are HILARIOUS. i tell you, you are. you've relived me of all my stress. kudos.

Death On Two Legs said...

hehe
vellore has given him fame