Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Are you a wolf, or a mouse?

'He's hanging 
Upside down on the wire 
Of non-participation. 
He's a tarot-card, and he knows it. 
He can howl all night 
And dawn will pick up the same card 
And see him painted on it, with eyes 
Like doorframes in a desert 
Between nothing and nothing.'


Wolves are rugged; sleek; have haunting, soulful eyes; and are MONOGAMOUS.

One up on men. Yay wolves.


11 beep/s:

cry freedom said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. i didnt know it affected u THAT much. :P

but yay, at least u posted after so long. :)

azuria said...

me ish in love with wolvesh *_*

LOL...

FAB post...short and funny!!!

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

thus spake.
it troo.

i speak pidgin forever more.

Death On Two Legs said...

@neeti- HAHA. Next Saturday will be hilarious for the both of us.

Bhooma said...

i was going to post a comment, but my rant of wolfies requires a whole new blogpost. :P

VelocityGirl (tm) said...

OOF. I just posted that last comment from my MUM'S gmail account. I swear, so embarrassing.

Not to mention, it now looks like my mum is a wolf-obsessor. Which she is not. Neither does she have a blog. That was me. However, I am not my mother.

Sheesh. I am VelocityGirl. >.> <.< >.> <.<

Death On Two Legs said...

Sahana, it's alright. The mater is not that uncool.

Prince of Mirkwood said...

What about werewolves?

azuria said...

@neeti- HAHA. Next Saturday will be hilarious for the both of us. <---- i'll just be smug \m/ I rule where judgements are concerned

Bhooma said...

The mater is very uncool.
Sahana means her mother. Not her grandmother.

Uff, I should just log out and back in.

D'Evil Sam said...

I am not exactly a fan of wolves but I like the imagery of the line...

'With eyes
Like doorframes in a desert
Between nothing and nothing.'