Friday, November 14, 2008

Big Brother is telling you...

I find it hilarious how brilliant I am at convincing myself that I rule. Not to mention positively frightening.


If people call me fat, I tell myself that they just happen to appreciate malnutritioned figures due to their own lack of muscle. If they're fat themselves, I tell myself that they're jealous. And if they have that perfect body, I tell myself that they're comparing me to themselves, which is unfair, because normal people don't have perfect bodies anyway.

If people who I generally respect, feel I'm not .... say a good enough debater, or that I won't get into the college I aim for, this is what I think-
'Oh they are intelligent, and rather creative, but what they lack, you know, is maturity. They can't see beyond the tip of their eyelashes. So it's difficult for them to assess a person who happens to be different from them. The poor, poor things.'

When I manage to convince the majority of my listeners, I'm so obviously right that it's beyond dispute. When I'm brushed aside without concern, I'm so obviously a genius that the common little people can't even grasp my supremacy. When I'm acknowledged here and there but not as much as I'd like, I'm thankful that SOME perceptive people still exist.

Dear god, dear god.

At least I'm happy.

5 beep/s:

Prince of Mirkwood said...

Ah it's satisfying isn't it? Well, I do it too:)

Yamini said...

we all indulge in this i guess.. it's a happy comfort :P

..n u knw, the way u write, i can almost hear u sayin it, n see ur head nodding with every point u make.. :D ..cute, cute! :D

D'Evil Sam said...

I agree with the 'positively frightening' comment. But at least you are happy.

Death On Two Legs said...

yaminiiiii- I thought I was figure of great poise and dignity!

*sigh*

Picassini said...

mwahahhahha, same here!