Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Suddenly, I have this overwhelming desire for Mango Bite. Not for it's taste. I'm not even sure I'll enjoy that chemical tang and sugar sweetness anymore. I just happen to miss it.


The yellow-red-green, crackling wrapper. 
Comparing the translucent type to the opaque. Pretending to prefer whichever one I got, if my brother got the other kind.
Buying something for 2 rupees.

It's time to check out the parar bajar. The dogs there get chicken and rickshaw rides for free. After that, it would be a slight let down if they didn't store Mango Bite anymore.

7 beep/s:

adt said...

But there's only one kind of mango bite!

Death On Two Legs said...

There were actually 2! There was opaque, hard, stickier version that never really caught on.

adt said...

that was the fake one! it had a yellow wrapper with green criss crosses...

cry freedom said...

anushka, i love u. :)

Prince of Mirkwood said...

mango bite? you're pregnant aren't you?

kd said...

anushka sen....mango bite?

Death On Two Legs said...

I don't see why it should be weird.