Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Don't ask me why. I don't know.

Pablo Neruda wrote-

'I want to do with you
What spring does with the cherry trees.'

I want to do with you
What spring does with the cherry trees.
I want to do with you 
What coffee does with cream.

I want to do to you 
What storms do to the sky.
I want to do to you
What bubbles do to vision.

I want to do with you
What darkness does with darkness.
I want to do with you
What a baby does with crayons.

I want to do to you
What stripes do to a tiger.
I want to do to you
What scratches do to blood.

15 beep/s:

Prince of Mirkwood said...

What comments do to a post,
I want to do to you!

blinknmiss said...

seductive ;)

Vangmayi Parakala said...

....

Trust me when I say this is the first time that I'm not actually able to comment on a post. You're just brilliant, what can I say? :D

Sahana said...

i want time-mesheen.
very insensitive.

i want the winter.
and i want the isc to die.
and i want college.
i am very prosaic, and it is a midnight.
i'm logging out now. yes. *walks into a rock.*

Death On Two Legs said...

@PoM- Now comments can do a whole lot of things to a post....

@Shalmi- ;)

@Vangmayi- Thank you tonsies. (Meant to be said in a Smeagol/Gollum like tone.)

Sahana said...

completely disconnected.
*hops around yelling adamlambert, adamlambert!!!*

ADAMLAMBERT!!

D'Evil Sam said...

Don't know what to say to this....
Ranges from crass to downright disconnected.
Haven't read any Naruda yet.

Death On Two Legs said...

@ Sahana-- I KNOWW!!!! I have a crush on him Good and propah!

wonderwall said...

I'm not sure as to whether I should make stupid, crass jokes or be sensitive and emotional.
SO I will use my right to remain silent as anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of psychoanalysis.

Opaline said...

Most embarassing to ask but did you write this or did Neruda? Either way it's souperr.

Death On Two Legs said...

YOU READ BLOG POETRY :D

I love you.
I wrote the bit after the cherry trees part.

Death On Two Legs said...

I edited it ektu. I had this version in mind for quite some time. Hope it's still good.

Opaline said...

Fuuck, you wrote this? Ki stud mairi. Awed.

Death On Two Legs said...

Heehe.
Dhonnobad.

And out of curiosity, (because I have a hunch) what your name iz?

Opaline said...

Hunch nischoi bhool. Srin.