Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bloggers has a deficiency. It does not let you sing. But imagine me singing, very loudly, and very badly-

My EYE ESSSS SEEEs are OOOWWWEEVURRR.
I am still UHLAAAA-IIIVE.

Tralala.
Boom-chika-boom-boom.

I am embarrassing myself to an embarrassing degree.
BUT.
I
DON'T
CARE.
(I will tomorrow, though. *whimper*)

7 beep/s:

Opaline said...

Hahaa, it is a baack! Welcome to the adult world.

Priyanka said...

whoa. you said you wouldn't post till ISC-end and actually didn't. What determination. What diligence. What self-control.

Clearly we cannot be friends anymore.

Death On Two Legs said...

I did however, spend my days on coffee, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, American Idol, and the comics section of T2.

Oh yes, and What Not to Wear, on Travel and Living.

Priyanka said...

don't try and lighten the gravity of this situation. not helping.

Death On Two Legs said...

Ok, ok, I plead guilty.
But you know, I wanted to see if I could do it. Jaast to be trying out. It is not a principle.

I'd die if it were.

D'Evil Sam said...

Back among the living I see :)

blinknmiss said...

Gadzooks! I did exactly the same! Every time I turned on TV that clothes show was always on. I even laughed callously at the fat British women being forced into horrid skimpy jeans. Along with watching Across the Universe twice in three days.

Welcome back, Anushka :)