Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happiness is a warm gun. BANG. Burn.

Strange things make me happy.


11:11 pm/am. 

Sneezing. 

A cat's ears against the sunlight- with red streaks running through the palest pink, all lit up with a faint glow. Wow, I could be advertising LA. If LA was in bi-colour, that is

Gargling tunes.

Punching water-bottles. The larger, the better.

Dedicating the next song on my shuffle playlist to random people. 

Mentioning the last one was rather unnecessary. I read somewhere that people may tend to invite ridicule on blogs for the same reason that women striptease. 
I DISAGREE.

15 beep/s:

Diwakar Sinha said...

hmm...strange as it is, 11:11 seems to make many ppl happy.

Rick said...

Your sense of logic, timing, your outlook, interests, thoughts...revolutionary.
So um, relatable. :D

Vikrant said...

what do you have against women stripteasing?

D'Evil Sam said...

To each his\her own....
Whatever makes you happy

@the guy above
Dude!! The question is just spot on :)

Death On Two Legs said...

Oh they can striptease all they like. It's just a little disturbing to connect that to harmless aantel old blog :P

@rick- =] Oh, and interesting that you found logic in this.

randomblahness said...

You are toh just against stripteasing for reasons left unsaid because of the people who haven't seen you and nurse "interesting" images of you.
Women in corporate America took to stripteasing because of the recession, apparently they could have taken to blogging too. :D

Death On Two Legs said...

WHAT IMAGES?!
And maybe my much-touted vocabulary sucks, but I don't get the usage of the word 'nurse' in your comment.

Or wait. Could that be...
NOOO
A TYPO!

adaywithoutaparacetamol said...

@Vikrant, LOL!
I like 12:34 better.
I like 20:09 on world clocks bestest, because it's my birthday. :D
And what song would you dedicate to me, out of curiousity?

Death On Two Legs said...

No, I say- 'I dedicate the next song to ___', click next without knowing what it'll be, and then see.

Rather like one of those tags.

wonderwall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
randomblahness said...

I take it all back, you win the lewdness competition, I think even over Vikrant.

Death On Two Legs said...

I don't get it. Spriha, I really don't.

How was that lewd?
HOW?

Opaline said...

I agree. 12:51 is the time.

Death On Two Legs said...

I once woke up at 11:59pm, the day before my birthday :D

weehee.
in-built alarm clock. for selective occasions.

Mer-curial-maiden said...

13:00 - Cause it says BOO. In broad daylight.