Saturday, April 25, 2009

I <3 A..A Milne


And THIS, really, is what I want to do on a hot, sleepy summer afternoon. 
Christopher Robin's garb is perfect too.
As for Pooh, I LOVE him, but I'd probably be accompanied by my fat furball of a pet, Claw. He's really suffering from the heat and flopping upon the cooler marble sections of the floor whenever he steps upon them.

Ironic, that I'm in denim 3-quarters, sitting on a swivel chair, and staring at a computer screen.

12 beep/s:

joey said...

I know what you mean.
But I think its not very possible anymore.For now when i get into shorts i think of waxing and other such un-free spirit things.

D'Evil Sam said...

Did you name your pet after Captain Claw?

adaywithoutaparacetamol said...

I second the first comment. Hippies had it good. :P
How do you survive with denim 3-quarters? I have three wraparound sarong-ie skirts that are being done to DEATH here.
I LOVE Winnie the Pooh. He was such a dolt, that hunny-luvin' bear. :D

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

tigger! tigger! i loved tigger.


i don't really have a comment, i'm in denial as far as the heat is concerned. yes, it is possible.

*bounces around*

Gypsy said...

might Claw be a fat hulo?

Vangmayi said...

Claw! Haha. My favouritestest game ever. I like your pet (now). :)

It hit 50 degrees near here. :(

Death On Two Legs said...

@joey- Waxing. I know :'(
'Although they do not talk of it at school/ We must labour to be beautiful.'
That poem is boka is parts, but relevant enough.

@sam- I named him Claw, because the first thing he ever did to me is shred my skin to bits.

@sahana- I know. Have you read the last chapter where christopher robin grows up and they all say goodbye? It makes me cry.

@priyanka- TIGGER! And Kanga!
*doubletake, doublebounce*

@Gypsy- He WAS a fat hulo =] But then we neutered him, so now he's an it =[. Not our fault, he was very sexually aggressive, and we have female cats too.

Vangmayi- Fift..WAHHH?

Gypsy said...

awww

Prince of Mirkwood said...

I had a sticker of winnie the pooh on my cupboard...strangely i don't remember if it's still there...:|

Monorina said...

I've adopted Robin's garb.The only problem arises when a garulous neighbour walks in without warning and you have to run to the privacy of your room to stem the flow of"ee ma, ai boyoshao..."

Death On Two Legs said...

^
I'd like to say to them- 'What about Priyanka Chopra in Dostana', but I am not Priyanka Chopra. *sigh*

Neither would they appreciate the reference.
*sigh*

blinknmiss said...

I still cry when I read that last chapter.

'...And somewhere a boy and his bear will always be playing.'