Wednesday, May 27, 2009

People generally believe in leading a reckless life while they still retain the innocent, sorry, fresh bloom of youth. My plan is to get successively wilder as I grow older.


The logic behind it is simpuhll. As of now, I have seen extremely little of life. Never earned money. Never been embroiled in a noxious web of backstabbery. Never stayed away from the city AND adult supervision at the same time. By adult, I don't mean a cool 18-yr old like myself, of course.

Anyway, I want to see more of life. I definitely do not want to die now, and even less do I want to end up crippled or retarded. It's horrible how we've turned the word 'retard' colloquial. Shorn it of all it's medical gravity. Ah well. That's irrelevant. I was saying...
I also do not want to grow fat and ungainly. Or pick up any addictive habits that might lead to the aforementioned. Therefore, at the mo, I have no intentions of teasing my immunity.

However, when I am old and drooping, my curiosity will surely be better satisfied. At any rate, I won't have too many years left in me. THAT shall be the time when I let loose. 
I shall drink exotic liquors of mesmerising hues. 
I shall drive/get driven at 100 kmph down a highway. 
I shall topple the current record holder for the oldest paraglider. (The guy was 85 when he got Guinessed.)
I shall get a violet streak in my hair. Ok, I'm kidding about this last one. But now that I mention it........

13 beep/s:

Mer-curial-maiden said...

Driving at 100 kmph down a highway makes the car wobble like crazy. But it's *fun*! :D

Prince of Mirkwood said...

What if you get a heart-attack while doing the first thing on your list? You won't get to experience the others..

blinknmiss said...

"Don't go running after the fast life, let it come running to you."

~ fortune cookie wisdom for the day =)

Rick said...

Looks like you've been spending sometime in smashing contemplation. I have been maintaining all along that God could have designed the aging process like Benjamin Button's. Can you imagine the deadly combo? Sigh.

"Never stayed away from the city AND adult supervision at the same time."- this sounds nice!

Not any of my business, but go for green.You'd look like a eco-person. Or, a punk.

Death On Two Legs said...

@Mcm- Cheshta korbo, most definitely :D

@Noor- Morbid maniac. I won't drink THAT much.

@Shalmi- I Agree. May I eat the cookie?

@Rick- I agree, aging backwards is a fascinating concept. Green, huh? I'll think about it.

The Orange Cat said...

Violet? Make it yellow-and-scarlet polka dots. That should attract some real interesting guys.

D'Evil Sam said...

Absinthe at 80!
That sounds like a paradox ;)
And your unfounded confidence in the Reaper appearing at your will is quiet reassuring :D

Death On Two Legs said...

@Orange Cat- if the hairdresser can put her conscience past her, why not!

@Sam- :P
That's the part you're not supposed to bring up on the comment board.

Srin said...

Brilliant plan. =D

Anonymous said...

wow...talk about self-absorbed.

Death On Two Legs said...

My first anonymous and SLIGHTLY mean comment!

*does a blatantly self-absorbed jig*

Pratiti said...

This retard thing struck me a couple of days ago as well. And some other things. Is it very *good*, I wonder?
I make no sense. :(

Death On Two Legs said...

I wonder too...
The number of useless things my head contains!