Saturday, June 13, 2009

Why oh why did I not apply to Lady Brabourne? Now my only hopes are Presidency, Loreto and JU.


If they do not take me, I will kneel at their main gates and sing Grace Kelly at the top of my voice.

'I could be brown, I could be blue
I could be violet sky
I could be hurtful, I could be purple
I could be anything you like

Gotta be green, gotta be mean
Gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you walk out the door!'


Yes, Stephens is still left but if St. Xaviers doesn't cater to 92 percenters in English, Les Stephens is sure to turn up it's reputable nose at my marks. My dream regarding admission in Stephens was a joke though. I dreamt that they rejected my form because they found the essay on my interests too aantel.

Someone else dreamt that the principal of Unnamed College was willing to offer her admission if she slept with him. At that villanous offer, an accompanying friend jumped up in violent protest and confessed his love to her.

Dreams are amusing. Life, not so much. Not now.

If YOU are equally uncertain about your future, please contact me. I have planned out an eventful year. One that is both instructive and exciting but does not involve even the edge of a College. It may just be the turning point of your life.

17 beep/s:

Lost In My World - Shreya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SPIRITed! said...

You were actually thinking of applying to Lady Brabourne? Why?

As for JU, you'll definitely make it there. Plus, their departmental shirt is smokin' hot,you get to strut around in those. JUDE takes in people who write lovely blogs, which again, is one more reason why you'll get in. And lets face it, Xaviers is not all that good, is it?

Congratulations on getting into JUDE. Chalo, treat time :D

A Cameo said...

Well, thats why dreams are dreams.

I have still got two years left before college. But i always believe in planning early. Your plan sounds exciting.

I honour you with the task of planning my future. What are the charges? no hidden costs i hope.

Prince of Mirkwood said...

Don't worry. People who apply to Stephens' aren't all that sophisticated I'm told. If you make it to the interview, you're in! Lady Brabourne is not much of a loss, believe me.

blinknmiss said...

Cut out the nyakami please. If you had made it into Xaviers I'm betting you wouldn't have been thrilled anyway. You will go to JUDE and please to remember what I said about that.

Death On Two Legs said...

@A Cameo (who I think went about by the name Rick)- Oh no. Not at all. Pure philanthropy and a desire for company.

@ the rest- I appreciate the indulgent scolding :P

The Orange Cat said...

Future?
What future?

adaywithoutaparacetamol said...

Is this a bad time to rub in success in your face?
Not to worry Teeny, you'll get in someplace, and spend the rest of the 4 years secretly smoking ganja with your hippie liberal friends who read Kafka. <3
Or whatever.

adaywithoutaparacetamol said...

Okay, no, I don't know what the first sentence of my last comment means. :|
You got into JUDE? :O, Stop WHINING, then!

Mer-curial-maiden said...

You'll get in, at all three :)

I'd just planned on applying to JUDE. Tar por, heard so many nasty things about how difficult the test is je panicked and applied to Xavier's too.

And I was almost choosing Xavier's over JUDE actually when I realized I'd got in both. But "why" must be left for another day :D

Death On Two Legs said...

Sahana, I haven't yet! Entrance on the 25th.

McM- What is this? Why is everybody on Bloggers resorting to ambiguous endings?

The Orange Cat said...

And The Orange Cat is neither a male nor a female. The Cat simply is.

Aoi said...

College for the college - less?

Poetry of Departures :(

My evil twin is back ^_^\m/

reflections said...

Anushka, trust me, stephens is not out of the question yet. And I am saying this because, at Xaviers they stamp your marksheet on the reverse side and then there's a huge fuss over it during the interview at stephens. Apparently, they start rejecting if you've already got into a college. So, =)

joey said...

FUCK FUCK FUCK.YOU DONT MEAN THAT?!!
Im whitening the stamp then!

reflections said...

well, not the very last bit. they dont reject merely because of a prior admission.... relax =)

Death On Two Legs said...

Supurna is a piece of evil.