Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WHEEE

I told someone that the MOMENT I would get through to JU- IF I got through- I'd jump into the jheel and swim across it. Well thankfully, I learnt of the results in my own, safe, sweet room. That too, from a friend who nearly put you-must-go-for-St. Stephens Pills in my coffee whenever we met. So I have been spared the execution of my promise.

What to say...
I am a hypocrite. A coward. But I am happy. And loved. And with no fear of pneumo-laria. I'll live :P

P.S.- Priyanka and Reeti- I'm SO glad you'll be somewhere on campus. Don't worry, I won't stalk you.

19 beep/s:

desk said...

Yippeee! I looked for your name on the list but then I realised I didnt know what it was. You'll have a ball, lucky you.

Srin

Death On Two Legs said...

:D

Thank you so very much. And you couldn't possibly have searched for 'death on two legs', could you? :P

Clezevra said...

So, is it 'Shine, Happy People' or 'Shiny, Happy People'
ALso my congratulations, again, I realize, while I slide into depression....

reflections said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am soooo happy for you.

Opaline said...

Yea, I thought along the lines of, "heyy, that girl whose blog I read, wonder if she made it, oh yeah, whats her name? hmmm, dunno...oh look, so-and-so made it, yaaay" etc etc

blinknmiss said...

Hmm. I will see you there in a bit then. Khawabi.

Death On Two Legs said...

@Clezevra- No, 'Shiny'. I'm not sure where that came from, really. But I have the phrase stuck in my head.

@Soupy- The pot calling the kettle black... only in a positive way :)

@Shalmi- Ooh. Let's go book hunting sometime together.

Raka said...

congrats!

D'Evil Sam said...

Congratulations are in order then!

SPIRITed! said...

Can I say "I told you so"? I havent said that for the longest time :D
Do a Priyanka and stay back.
Congratulations! Where's my treat now?

Death On Two Legs said...

@Raka and Sam- Thanks!

@Shreya- I've done a Priyanka. I can openly say that she brainwashed me into it. But I don't think I'll regret it =]

Reeti said...

:)

kd said...

didnt that guy also say he'd shave his hair off if you didn't go?

Gypsy said...

oooh, you're juniour-ed now. wonder which one you were during the intros. give me some information? what did you say?

Vikrant said...

:) :)
but you still cant join NBC.

Death On Two Legs said...

@Gypsy- I was one of those who didn't get a chance to speak. Orientation ended before my turn came. But I think I spoke to you, warning you about joining the NBC. Am I right?

@Vikrant- *sticks tongue out*

Priyanka said...

Do a Priyanka...hahahahhaha
Dear lord.

but still, you are Junior :D

adt said...

Isn't shiny happy people that REM song?

Death On Two Legs said...

Now that you mention it.... yes!
I like REM.