Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where have all the icebergs gone?

Chapped lips and snakeskin fingers.

Mosquitoes on the rise.
Shorter days (which admittedly, I like.)

But no thanda.

Winter, you were my favourite season. I stuck up for you by abusing stupid Western metaphors on frosty death and deathly frost. For WHAT? Now I know why Nature gets saddled with all sorts of sad cliches. Hmph. Go fight for yourself, I abandon your cause.

P.S- I just saw Priyanka's comment on my last blogpost and Actually laughed out loud. Not like the time I tried to be cool and said lolzz in front of my EVE teacher and got glared at.

Anyway Priyanka, 'tis merely a phase. For now, this post will have to do. Much like this miserable excuse for a winter.

12 beep/s:

AHM said...

Ah....so true....just beginning to wonder if 'thanda' and Kolkata have gotten divorced.....we all knew it was nvr a happy marriage!

PS:AHM awaits ur contributions....

AHM said...

oh!!!sorry...I forgot I wasn't logged in....Deeptesh

randomblahness said...

It's raining.

Sherry Wasandi said...

We need to exchange lives. Now!

Delhi is frozen over. How I long for hot, sweaty summers... you will never know.

I have an irrepressible urge to migrate to warmer climates, or stuff myself will a 4-month's quota of food and hibernate.

Exams. More is the pity.

Riddhi G.D said...

Noosh, calcutta weather and scaly skin.
you should try coming around here. 2 seconds after you put on moisturiser, all evidence of it is gone. I shall be a wrinkly old woman by the time I get back

Death on Two Legs said...

@Spriha- Yes :D Hopefully, things will change now.

@Sherry- Well I guess in the end, I'd rather choose the Kol. humidity over Delhi dryness. Remember that old post which first made you notice my blog?

@Riddhi- Do not worry. Ekhane ashe migrant dryness skirt tule palabe.

Sherry Wasandi said...

Absolutely. :)

The sandpaper correlation.

Riddhi G.D said...

And thank goodness for that!

Arse Poetica. said...

November is treacherous and dicey.
But still it is sooo entice-y.

Somewhere Circus said...

Anushka, incredible blog, girlfriend.


And there is no use for Lep. And Kombol.

randomblahness said...

It's cold! It's cold. Your blog hath worked magic. Go Anushka!

Anushka said...

@Spriha- I was thinking of that :D