1. Apart from India, (cos that's, you know, us) which region do you think has the hottest women? My vote goes to South America. It befuddles me how Latinas could have the most slender midriffs and the most delicious curves at the same time. And it irks me why they're allowed to.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
2. This question I have found incredibly entertaining to spring on people. Especially when it's taken seriously- would you rather die a virgin or a teetotaler?
3. Can Germans make 'Ich Diebe Lich' sound romantic? No offense to them. Brilliant race. It's just that all their words have the feel of bullet-rain on a steel window-pane.
4. If women in the Victorian Age could be ‘handsome’, then were the men purty?
5. Why was the Bangla word 'meyechhele' ever meant to imply 'girl'? That's like calling your mother mababa. And your aunt mashimesho. And making women sound like wee-men. Total stupidity.
6. What if humans could switch genders like sea-cucumbers? Would homosexuality still be an issue?
7. (Courtesy Priyanka Kumar): Why and how do men make conversation while they pee together?
Ending with the above question does not mean I am a feminist.
Posted by Anushka at 10:39 PM